How to Help Your Spouse Heal After Your Affair
Is it possible to save your marriage when your spouse says they don’t think they can ever trust you again? Yes!
Is their hope for the relationship when you have broken their heart and lost respect from friends and family? Absolutely!
Do couples heal after affairs and build stronger, happier relationships? Yes all the time!
Once an affair is discovered many of those who have cheated “wake up” and realize just how important who they married really is to them. They want to save their marriage, win back their partners love and trust.
Sadly, trying to save it in a desperate panic they usually make terrible mistakes. In fact often it’s the response and actions after the affair that do more damage than the affair it’s self. Don’t let that happen to you!
To Repair and Rebuild After The Affair
To repair and rebuild after the affair you need to focus on your spouses needs, adopt the right attitude and behaviors and learn relationship skills. You want to be the couple that look back and say that the affair experience brought you closer together, made your marriage stronger and lives happier. In order to do this you need to know how to minimize pain, strengthen the relationship, rebuild trust and restore faith in you and your future together.
This is not an easy task. Whilst you can go it alone – I suggest you don’t. Having the tools to lessen the pain and aid healing is a great gift you can give to our hurting spouse. I will share strategies from those who have successfully saved their marriage and give you communication and connection skills so you can grow together not apart.
Sometimes cheaters struggle to forgive and move beyond it too. They repeatedly punish themselves with self-attacking thoughts or behaviors, this not only hurts you, it can imbalance the relationship and get in the way of your spouse from moving on. So focusing on “living in the moment ” and creating a new future together is important and can make a huge difference to your happiness and relationship.
In the Help Your Spouse Heal From Your Affair Program I offer practical advice for those who’ve strayed and want a second chance. Starting with helping your spouse, strengthening the relationship and measures you can take to prevent affairs from happening in your marriage in the future.
At the end of the program you will
- Be closer and feel like a team again rather than two individuals co-existing
- Switch from distance and coldness to sharing and openness and revive your emotional connection in 2 weeks or less!
- Have a method to get over old hurt and leave the past behind you
- Support your spouse to overcome any resentment and be making plans for your future
- Know how to become irresistible to your partner
- Understand the critical daily habits to keep your relationship alive and so you stay connected.
- Have a personalized plan to increase and sustain your love, passion and happiness
- Have increased their love, trust and respect for you
What is Included in the Help Your Spouse Heal From Your Affair Program?
- Essential guidelines for the first 72 hours after discovery
- The secret to making a helpful apology
- 15 critical steps for repair after betrayal
- Skills to deal with their obsessive thoughts
- Insight to understanding their triggers
- How to undo the damage of the lies you told
- Key measures to rebuilding trust
- Steps required to limit their pain (and yours)
- Strategy to rebuild your integrity
- Steps to letting go of the past
- Guide to helping you both live in the moment
- Creating a future together worth fighting for